Saturday, June 26, 2010

Crafting

I got my first sewing machine 2 years ago and didn't do much with it (or as much as I would have liked) until recently due to lack of space and time. Fast forward to now and not only do I sew more, but I have started doing crafts in other medias. So I figured it would be a good idea to start a craft blog.

I will try to organize projects that I post in a way that makes sense. I will also try to post tutorials (though I'm really bad at taking step-by-step pictures). I am also going to offer some of the items you'll see here in my etsy store. But that's all in good time. Oh, and we can't forget the giveaways. I'll eventually host giveaways for my own items and hopefully I'll find some other kind people to let me host giveaway for their items as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment