Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Veggie Pizza Recipe

My super bowl party went off without a hitch. We had great friends, great drinks, and great food. I ended up not making my game day dip that I posted before. Instead we made chicken wings. What's a super bowl party without wings!

One of my guests brought another appetizer that was DECILIOUS and I just had to share with you all. It's a very simple recipe for veggie pizza. It's not really pizza, but is cool and delicious... and very, very simple.



2 Pkgs Pillsbury Crescent rolls – 1 package per one small cookie sheet. Spread out like dough and bake for about 10min according to instructions on pkg.

Mix below together and spread over cooled crescent pizza crust:
1-8 oz Light Cream Cheese (softened)
1- 16 oz container light sour cream
1 pkg dry hidden valley ranch dressing

Top with assorted chopped up veggies. Your choice of veggies but a lot of people use the follow:
Broccoli
Carrots
Cauliflower
Red, yellow, orange, green pepper

You can also add green onions or shredded cheese if you like

1 comment: