Monday, October 4, 2010

Grasshopper!

Funny story. I was telling my mother-in-law how I saw a green cricut (Walmart carries them) and she said "don't you mean grasshopper?" It was pretty funny.

I finally got my own Cricut. It came in the mail today. I knew that it was coming with 2 cartridges, a spatula, a scrapper, and a mat. What I didn't know was that they also threw in vinyl and glass etching cream. How awesome is that!

Yes, I know I have been downright HORRIBLE at updating this. I have had to squeeze my craft time in whenever I can around work and taking care of the wee one. It's even harder to find time to update here, but I promise I will try to do better.

I've done a bunch of little small projects since my last entry. I will try to post pictures of each of them soon.
1. sewed infant cloth loafers
2. sewed a shopping cart cover with matching pillow and carrying bag
3. sewed seat belt strap covers
4. crafted magnets
5. dry erase message frame
6. several cards and envelopes
7. decoupaged composition book
8. decoupaged clip board
9. cut out foam letters for bath time

Upcoming projects:
glass etching
sew a walking belt for the wee one
fabric covered magnetic board
birthday invitations
candle wrappers

No comments:

Post a Comment