Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Party at YOUR House!

I would be lying if I said I loved my day job. I certainly don't dislike it, but I could think of oh 847234298 other things I'd rather do with my time than sit at a desk in the corner all day.

But that's not why I came here today. I came to spread the word about a new website I discovered. It's called House Party. Link: House Party Website



It's basically a site where you can sign up to host a party at your house with goodies from certain vendors. You search the list of upcoming events and choose one that sounds interesting to you. Then you apply to host a party for that event. They'll send you free samples, coupons, and sometimes even goodie bags for you and all of your guests. All that is expected of you is to invite as many people as you can, take pictures, and blog/post about it on your favorite social networking sites.

I've already applied to host two parties for upcoming events. I don't know if I'll be selected, but it doesn't hurt to try. And who's not for having a party with free goodies provided?

3 comments:

  1. I love Houseparty! I've been selected to host 4 parties, and they were all huge hits with TONS of freebies! I've certainly applied for many more though & been rejected, but it's super exciting to get to host, even if it's just a couple times a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also check out bzzagent & vocalpoint for freebies/goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. I've never been selected though :(

    ReplyDelete