Friday, September 23, 2011

Miss me?

It's been a while since I updated. Since my last update my husband and I have transformed the "junk room" into a real guest bedroom. We've began decorating my son's room and moved my "office" into my craft area/play room. We've always taken on adventures in canning homemade apple butter and baking our own wheat bread. I have to say that I feel very domesticated.

None of the projects are 100% complete. I plan to cut some vinyl wall art for my son's room and the guest room. I also plan on hanging a custom light fixture I made in my son's room.

I promise to take plenty of pictures.

Here's to hopefully posting more regularly!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori,
    You left a comment on my blog about making signs. You're a "noreply-comment" blogger so I couldn't email you back.
    Just wanted you to know I left you a response on my blog and I hope you'll have better luck!!
    http://theconcretecottage.blogspot.com/2012/06/latitude-longitude-signs-tutorial-and-i.html

    ~ Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

    ReplyDelete