Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finally Settled and Ready to Roll

There have been a lot of changes for my family in the past year. We completely relocated to SC from VA on a hope and a prayer. I started a completely new career path. We bought our own home and moved in 2 weeks before Christmas. We had our son's first Christmas and first birthday party a week apart. We've had several guests come and stay. I've been so busy my head was spinning.

But now comes the calm. And with the calm comes more time to update... and time to dedicate to expanding my page.

I can finally turn this site into what I originally envisioned.

I will continue to do tutorials and showcases of crafts. But I will also transform this into a go-to place for moms and crafters. I will talk more about my family so you can get to know us. I will review products and host giveaways. The giveaways will be of both my own creations and of others. I will try to include some information on my newest adventure: couponing.

I hope you can come and enjoy the ride with us.

Please like us on Facebook at our Lucky Mom Creations Page there.

No comments:

Post a Comment