Monday, April 18, 2011

Craft Happy

I have been in a very craft mood lately. I made my memory board as shown in my previous post, but I also made a fabric covered magnetic board. Like the memory board, I covered it in fabric and secured with painters tape (making tape will do the trick as well).

Then I hot glued some rubber washers to the back and attached it to the wall using mirror clips you can buy at your local hardware store. The mirror clips hold the sheet metal a little away from the wall, which is why you need the rubber washers.



I also finished up buying supplies to make my notebooks. Now I just need to create my templates in photoshop and print my pages to bind them. I'm very excited about this. I'm going to make a bills/home organizer for my family.

I thought I had taken pictures of the bed my husband and I built for our son, but I can't find them. I'll have to post them later.

1 comment:

  1. I love the memory board! Very cool! I also think that fabric is really cute!

    ReplyDelete